domingo, 29 de julho de 2012

And For End ...



Living without you, it is empty, go it alone is no will to live!
There is no motivation ...
I wanted to go there
Screaming like crazy in the wind all I feel inside!
I have no friends, I have no love, nothing left ...
The show is over!
It's time to get down the curtains, turn off the lights, gather the masks ...
There are no more scenery, the characters are no longer major
Worse, it ended without applause, without memories, without promises.
Now is next!
Other achievements, new dreams ... Without you, who gave new life to my life,
Taught me that I could be loved,
What inside of me, someone lived.
You all that filled my days with different scents,
With sweet words, perhaps, thoughtless, reckless
That reminded me as no one saw me ...
Awakened in me the desire to live long-dormant.
I loved in a new way, crazy ... And then he left without looking back!
You built me the same extent as would destroy me ...
I want to take out of me, I abort my chest,
I hate to forget you ... More love will not leave!
As much as I hate you, my love loves you more
And I go so, free soul, thought of you.
representing the craziest comedy, which is to live ... survive ...
Will pass, everything goes ...
Gradually forget your eyes that close to love, his hands tremble when you touch my body, his mouth gesturing obscenities, his smile ...
It will end when the curtains come down. when the light goes out ...
What about the show ... Never mind, he's just here for you,
It will not anymore ...



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seu comentário é muito importante para mim. Obrigada por ler!